VOC News and Sport News
2017 Calendar of Events
- 03 - Melbourne Vixens vs. NSW Swifts
- 08 - Sports Accounting Australia and Olympians Club 3-part Finance Series
- 11 - Melbourne Vixens vs. QLD Fever
- 13 - Labour Day
- 19 - 2017 Inaugural Judo Competition
22 - Sports Accounting Australia and Olympians Club 3-part Finance Series
- 25 - Melbourne Vixens vs. Giants Netball
- 05 - Sports Accounting Australia and Olympians Club 3-part Finance Series
- 14 - Good Friday
- 17 - Easter Monday
- 25 - Anzac Day
- 27 - VOC 105th Annual General Meeting
- 28 - Melbourne Vixens vs. Lightning
- 05 - Australian Olympic Committee Annual General Meeting
- 07 - Judo Autumn Comp and Team Match
- 11 – 14 - Australian Handball Club Championships
- 12 - Queen’s Bday
- 27 - Pierre de Coubertin Awards and Olympic Academy
Nominations for the 2017 Pierre de Coubertin Award Open Soon
After lifting the W-League trophy on the weekend, Steph Catley says the Australian women's football team should shoot for a first piece of silverware in seven years when they play at the Algarve Cup next month.
Olympic sports will need to comply with tough new rules surrounding child abuse before their athletes can join an Australian Olympic Team.
Jared Tallent looks set to finally be awarded the 50km walk gold medal from the London Olympic Games, with CAS disqualifying the result of Russian Sergey Kirdyapkin.
Australian short track speed skater Julia Moore has won a silver medal at the Winter Youth Olympic Games in Norway playing her part in the mixed nation relay.
The VOC creates opportunities to share in the ideals and aspirations of the Olympic athlete through participation in Olympic experiences, education programs, volunteering and fundraising activities in support of the Australian Olympic Team.
We are committed to raising funds for the Australian Olympic Team and educating the Victorian community about the principles of Olympism..