Contract or Full Time Positions
A vacancy now exists for an IT Support position to join our Information Technology team, based in our Sydney CBD office. Responsibilities include:
• Provide day-to-day advice and solutions to internal stakeholders
• Manage and administer users accounts, email and access rights via Active Directory
• Perform application updates and bug fixes.
• Work with administrative and technical staff to determine information needs
• Check systems in order to optimise performance and as instructed initiate recovery actions after system failures
• Implement regular housekeeping procedures, including data backup
• Perform system updates and replacement of 'old' versions
• Testing new equipment and systems
• Prepare technical reports and documentation on the operation of systems
• Data backup procedures
• Remote access – SharePoint
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office 365, Exchange online
Please see our detailed job description outlining the responsibilities and requirements of this position.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in IT Support and ideally be a graduate in Information Technology Systems Administration. Equally important is to have a technical understanding in a broad range of technologies as outlined in the position description.
You need to be a motivated, proactive individual who has exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written. An interest in sport coupled with your IT expertise makes you the perfect candidate.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate work visa.
Applications close on Friday 4th September 2015.
A vacancy now exists for a Admin Assistant/Receptionist to work in Sydney CBD office.
The Admin Assistant will be the face of the Australian Olympic Committee, responsible for meeting and greeting clients, answering incoming calls, mail distribution and managing and maintaining meeting rooms as well as other administrative tasks.
Please see our detailed job description to better understand the position responsibilities and requirements.
The successful candidate will be an individual with good attention to detail, motivation and excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Previous experience in administration in a corporate environment is essential.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To be eligible to apply for this position the applicant must have an appropriate work visa.
Applications close on Friday 28th August 2015.
• administration and general office help
• driving vehicles for athlete pickup
• measuring for outfitting
• spectator services
• airport arrivals and transport
• opening ceremony
Please email us to enquire about the upcoming events you can become involved in as a volunteer.
There are currently no Internship opportunities available at the AOC. Please check back later and thank you for your interest.